Adding to the challenge of leveraging data is unstructured data, the data where much of your business insights are hiding. Not surprisingly, over the decades a lot of good information has been bottled up in free form text fields and almost every technology company out there is working on machine learning algorithms to make sense out of IT. Structuring of unstructured data in to a normalized or hierarchical format is the challenge that derails many data reporting initiatives.
Utilizing our profiler tool, you can identify the key pieces of your unstructured data which will allow you to pull that data into a structured format, easily accessible and reportable.
- Explore data in real-time with visual & interactive tools
- Identify and manage unstructured data
- Profile unstructured or free-form data to enable structuring in a normalized or hierarchical format to be added to your data set
- Update your data set quickly as needed
- Search for key terms and themes to do a fast quality checks
- Start identifying data cleansing needs by identifying duplicates, data gaps and false positives.
- Use your time and data wisely to gain an advantage